Date: Sunday, May 3, 2015
Start Time: 8:30 a.m. – Registration Begins
10:15 a.m. – Health Walk Begins
11:00 a.m. – Road Race Begins
Location: Library Park, Woburn MA
Behind Woburn Public Library
As the club has done in previous years, we are planning a 20-mile training run on the Boston Marathon course on Saturday March 28.
For those of you doing Boston, this is likely the last long run before “the big dance.” Even if you are not running Boston this year you can still participate in the group run, volunteer to drive in the caravan or handout water and gels.
We will meet at the Woburn Library at 7AM and drive to Hopkinton for the 8AM start. We have the option of driving multiple cars or renting a van. The van rental will depend on the number of people who want to participate. The Club will provide water, Gatorade and nutrition gels.
Let me know by Monday March 23 if you would like to do the group run or volunteer. firstname.lastname@example.org
Tuesday Night 3-10-15 will be the last night of indoor track at the Joyce.
We start up 3-17-15 at Woburn High School
If you are going to participate in the 2015 Shamrock Grand Prix please send an email to Emmett Murphy @ email@example.com
Please see below for a list of races for 2015
* January – Run Your Hangover Off – 5mile — (01/01/2015)
* January 24th- Fudgcicle Series – 5k — Race Info
* February 8th – The Great Stews Chase — 15k – Race Info
* February 22th – Half @ Hamptons – 13.1 — Race Info
* May 3th – Kick in For Kids – 5k —
* May 9th – Backshore – 5 mile —
* June 14th- Samantha’s Harvest — 5k
* July 4th- Feeney Five – 5k —
* July – FORR – Reading – 5k
* July – Level Renner – 10k
* July/August – Horn Pond Fun Run – 2.4 (4weeks)
* October – Hospice Race – Woburn – 5 Mile
* November – Running of the Bulls – Woburn – 3 Mile
*** These are estimated dates for the races and all races are subject to change at the discretion of the BOD
If you have any questions, comments, suggestions please feel free to contact the Grand Prix Race Series Coordinator Emmett Murphy by e-mail.
The club reserves the right to change the Grand Prix series at any time.
13th Annual Run or Walk Your Hangover OFF! January 1, 2015 5 MILE Fun Run & 3 Mile Health Walk Run your Hangover Off Race Application2015 12pm Start (you can sleep in!) January 1, 2015 5 MILE Fun Run & 3 Mile Health Walk Run your Hangover Off Race Application2015 12pm Start (you can sleep in!)
Good Morning Shamrocks
Pond Pumping station parking lot