The 2022 Grand Prix Series
The primary purpose of our Grand Prix series is (1) to promote team spirit by increasing Club member participation in a variety of races and (2) to promote the Shamrock Running Club(SRC) within the wider running community.
- All Club members are automatically enrolled in the GP and awarded points for each GP race they participate in; however, you must complete a minimum of 6 races for your points to count towards final awards. For the two virtual races, members will have 8 days to complete it and upload their race in the Shamrock Running Club Strava group, or share their results from Garmin Connect or any other app with the GP Coordinator.
- At each GP race, points will be awarded to the top finishers in each age and gender category (as determined by the SRC). For example, 10 points will be awarded to the top Shamrock finisher in each age category, 9 points to the second, 8 points to the third etc. All finishers will receive at least one point.
- At each GP race, additional points will be awarded to the first three overall male and female finishers: 3 points for 1st place, 2 points for 2nd place, 1 point for 3rd place.
- In case of a tie in the leaderboard, the longest the distance of a race, the higher your position in the leaderboard will be.
Age categories for both Men and Women will be 20-29, 30-39, 40-49, 50-59, 60-69 and 70 & Above. A runner’s age category for the year will be determined by his/her age on the date of the first race on the schedule (for 2022, your AG will be your age as of 01/01/2022 at the Run Your Hangover Off Race). Participants will not move age categories during the year and cannot earn points in more than one age category. GP standings will be updated after each race and will be posted on www.shamrockrunningclub.com and sent out via email. Members should review the results and notify the Grand Prix coordinator within 10 days of any corrections or omissions.
- $35 gift card for first place male and female.
- $25 gift card for second place male and female.
- $20 gift card for third place male and female.
- A recognition gift for all the club members who participated (6 races or more).
In order to receive any of these prizes your Shamrock membership must be in good standing.
If you have any questions contact the Grand Prix Series Coordinator Ruth Cardona: email@example.com
|GRAND PRIX RACES|
|Run Off Your Hangover (Woburn)||5M||01/01/22|
|John's Run (Wakefield)||10K||01/22/22|
|Hampton Half Marathon (Hampton, NH)||13.1 M||03/06/22|
|Track - Wob/Burl/Winc or any track||5000 mts. (12.5 laps)||04/02/22 - 04/08/22|
|Trails at the Fells (Winchester)||5.3 M||05/04/22 - 05/12/22|
|Feeney 5K (Woburn)||5K||07/04/22|
|Long Gull (Gloucester)||10K||09/25/22|
|B.A.A. XC 5K Mayor's cup (Franklin Park)||5K||10/23/22|
|The Genesis Battlegreen (Lexington)||10K||11/06/22|
|Assault on Mt. Hood * (Melrose)||3.5 M||12/1022|
|Winter SOLEstice * (Wilmington)||5K||tbd(Dec)|
|* The board will decide on one of these two.|
We have updated our race schedule as race directors have already decided on dates and race details. Please look at the links provided in the table for early registration, date and time.
Please check also the newsletter for details and race course. If you have more questions about the races, please feel free to contact the Coordinator. The Board of Directors reserves the right to change the Grand Prix series at any time.
Grand Prix Results - Feeney 5K
|GP #6: Feeney 5K|
|Runner||Chip Time||Chip Pace||Distance (miles)||Source||AgeDiv||(Results 2021)|
|Jake Aquino||0:19:25||6:14||3.10||Second Wind Race Timer||40-49||0:19:30|
|Chas Hodgdon||0:19:45||6:21||3.10||Second Wind Race Timer||30-39|
|Brian Roffi||0:21:04||6:46||3.10||Second Wind Race Timer||30-39||0:21:15|
|Jessica Nguy||0:21:32||6:55||3.10||Second Wind Race Timer||30-39|
|Andrew Cleak||0:21:41||6:58||3.10||Second Wind Race Timer||30-39||0:19:14|
|Kailey Sumner||0:21:45||6:59||3.10||Second Wind Race Timer||20-29|
|Herman Correa-Diaz||0:21:52||7:02||3.10||Second Wind Race Timer||50-59||0:21:13|
|Maria Gonzalez||0:21:55||7:03||3.10||Second Wind Race Timer||50-59|
|Ruth Cardona-Suarez||0:23:12||7:28||3.10||Second Wind Race Timer||50-59||0:23:00|
|Alyssa Ralston||0:24:00||7:43||3.10||Second Wind Race Timer||30-39|
|John Dean||0:24:39||7:55||3.10||Second Wind Race Timer||60-69||0:22:38|
|Larry Unger||0:24:57||8:01||3.10||Second Wind Race Timer||70 +||0:24:12|
|Andy Merlino||0:25:05||8:04||3.10||Second Wind Race Timer||50-59||0:21:40|
|Randy Strauch||0:25:28||8:11||3.10||Second Wind Race Timer||40-49||0:21:44|
|Carrie Dufrene||0:30:22||9:46||3.10||Second Wind Race Timer||40-49|
|Rich Paulsen||0:32:03||10:18||3.10||Second Wind Race Timer||70 +||0:29:07|