The 2023 Grand Prix Series
The primary purpose of our Grand Prix series is (1) to promote team spirit by increasing Club member participation in a variety of races and (2) to promote the Shamrock Running Club(SRC) within the wider running community.
- All Club members are automatically enrolled in the GP and awarded points for each GP race they participate in; however, you must complete a minimum of 6 races for your points to count towards final awards. For the virtual race, members will have 8 days to complete it and upload their race in the Shamrock Running Club Strava group, or share their results from Garmin Connect or any other app with the GP Coordinator.
- At each GP race, points will be awarded to the top finishers in each age and gender category (as determined by the SRC). For example, 10 points will be awarded to the top Shamrock finisher in each age category, 9 points to the second, 8 points to the third etc. All finishers will receive at least one point.
- At each GP race, additional points will be awarded to the first three overall male and female finishers: 3 points for 1st place, 2 points for 2nd place, 1 point for 3rd place.
- In case of a tie in the leaderboard, the longest the distance of a race, the higher your position in the leaderboard will be.
Age categories for both Men and Women will be 20-29, 30-39, 40-49, 50-59, 60-69 and 70 & Above. A runner’s age category for the year will be determined by his/her age on the date of the first race on the schedule (for 2023, your AG will be your age as of 01/01/2023 at the Run Your Hangover Off Race). Participants will not move age categories during the year and cannot earn points in more than one age category. GP standings will be updated after each race and will be posted on www.shamrockrunningclub.com and sent out via email. Members should review the results and notify the Grand Prix coordinator within 10 days of any corrections or omissions.
- $35 gift card for first place male and female.
- $25 gift card for second place male and female.
- $20 gift card for third place male and female.
- A recognition gift for all the club members who participated (6 races or more).
In order to receive any of these prizes your Shamrock membership must be in good standing.
If you have any questions contact the Grand Prix Series Coordinator Ruth Cardona: email@example.com
We have updated our race schedule as race directors have already decided on dates and race details. Please look at the links provided in the table for early registration, date and time.
Please check also the newsletter for details and race course. If you have more questions about the races, please feel free to contact the Coordinator. The Board of Directors reserves the right to change the Grand Prix series at any time.
|GP #1: Run Your Hangover Off. 5 miles|
|Runner||Chip Time||Chip Pace||AgeDiv||Source|
|Jake Aquino||0:31:41||6:20||40-49||Second Wind Timing|
|Chas Hodgdon||0:31:58||6:24||30-39||Second Wind Timing|
|Chris Smith||0:32:41||6:32||50-59||Second Wind Timing|
|Andrew Cleak||0:33:05||6:37||40-49||Second Wind Timing|
|Jessica Pulzetti||0:35:12||7:02||40-49||Second Wind Timing|
|Michaela Quigley||0:39:25||7:53||20-29||Second Wind Timing|
|Kailey Sumner||0:40:03||8:01||20-29||Second Wind Timing|
|Mary Emerson||0:40:15||8:03||40-49||Second Wind Timing|
|Nick Dalton||0:40:56||8:11||20-29||Second Wind Timing|
|Larry Unger||0:41:14||8:15||70 +||Second Wind Timing|
|Sheri Marcotti||0:41:49||8:22||40-49||Second Wind Timing|
|John Dean||0:43:07||8:37||60-69||Second Wind Timing|
|Rae Allen||0:43:08||8:38||30-39||Second Wind Timing|
|Alison Conway||0:44:04||8:49||50-59||Second Wind Timing|
|Emmett Murphy||0:44:20||8:52||40-49||Second Wind Timing|
|Peggy Kelley||0:45:11||9:02||50-59||Second Wind Timing|
|Michelle Murphy||0:45:58||9:12||50-59||Second Wind Timing|
|Paula Bechakian||0:47:00||9:24||60-69||Second Wind Timing|
|Chris Glaser||0:48:37||9:43||70 +||Second Wind Timing|
|Joanne Shelton||0:49:35||9:55||40-49||Second Wind Timing|
|Terry Connolly||0:52:54||10:35||60-69||Second Wind Timing|
|Theodora Drescher||0:59:37||11:55||50-59||Second Wind Timing|
|Randy Strauch||1:06:20||13:16||40-49||Second Wind Timing|
|Abhinav Mittal||1:06:21||13:16||40-49||Second Wind Timing|